Lower Eyelid Lift
A Lower Eyelid lift is also known as Lower Blepharoplasty. It is a cosmetic surgical procedure designed to rejuvenate the Lower eyelid area and provide a more youthful appearance. It reduces bagginess from lower eyelids.
Lower Eyelid surgery can make your eyes appear younger and more alert.
Why it's done
- Excess skin on the lower eyelids
- Bags under your eyes
- Excess skin of the lower eyelids that interferes with your peripheral vision
- Baggy lower eyelids
It is also an effective way to improve sight in older people whose sagging lower eyelids get in the way of their vision.
Preparing For Your Lower Eyelid Lift Surgery
The Lower Eyelid lift procedures may be performed under either general or local anaesthetic. Your health is a prime importance and any cosmetic surgery should be postponed if you are unwell for any reason. It is important that if anything changes with your health that you make contact with us. Smoking should be stop 6 weeks prior to surgery. You may need preoperative tests prior to surgery.
Post Operative Activities
- After Surgery, You will be able to eat, drink and mobilize.
- You may temporarily experience blurred vision from the lubricating ointment applied to your eyes
- Apply cool compress to reduce swelling and avoid rubbing your eyes.
- Self-care at home during the first three weeks will help your recovery and minimize the risk of complications.